Membership has it's rewards...
Why should I become a member?
Whether you are an airshow performer, producer, announcer, air boss or service provider to the airshow industry, SWCAS membership will expose you to the resources and contacts necessary to promote your services
- Periodic Newsletter – our update on news and happenings in the airshow industry
- SWCAS Mentorship Program – learn best practices and tap into the experience of our many airshow subject experts
- Connections and introductions to airshow resources and contacts – Use SWCAS to connect you with the resources and providers to promote your show or services
- Contacts and extensive networking opportunities with the most experienced professionals in the air show community
- Professional, reliable, informative training courses and seminars designed exclusively to meet your education needs
- Access to the annual SWCAS Conference – the airshow industry’s rallying point and the single most effective tool for improving your airshow business. **Conference Registration costs are separate
- Reduced annual SWCAS membership dues with annual SWCAS conference registrations
How do I become a member?
Annual SWCAS membership is JUST $25 per person
- SWCAS welcomes all individuals involved in the air show industry. Although our geographic area focuses primarily on the South Western United States, you can be located anywhere to join.
- Individuals must be an active member of SWCAS in order to attend the annual Conference.
- Active members receive a voting right at the annual Conference.
- Annual Conference fees are over-and-above membership fees, and are a separate transaction.